Final showing of IWDG film Humpback whales of Cape Verde; Aras Inis Gluaire, Belmullet, Co Mayo, 23 June at 6pm20th Jun 2016
The final showing of the new documentary about the IWDG Expedition to Cape Verde in September 2014 in search of a new breeding grounds for humpback whales will shown at the library in Aras Inis Gluaire, Belmullet, Co Mayo on 23 June at 6pm with everybody invited. This will be a special event with film of Mayo's whaling past and other extras to celebrate the end of what has been a remarkable and ground brreaking tour of Ireland.
IWDG will be present to talk about humpback and other whales in Ireland and answer any questions about the expedition.
All events are free and no need to book, just turn up !!
- Killarney Library, Co Kerry on 23 January 2016 with Sean O'Callaghan FINISHED
- Clonakilty Library, West Cork on 27th January 2016 @ 7:30pm with Padraig Whooley FINISHED
- Kilkee Library, Co Clare on 10 February 2016 with Simon Berrow. FINISHED
- Youghal Library, Co Cork on 25th February 2016 with Andrew Malcolm. FINISHED
- Maynooth Library, Co Kildare on 5th March at 3.00pm FINISHED
- An Cheathru Rua, Co na Gaillmhe de Mairt, 5 Aibrean 6:00pm FINISHED
- Dublin, Ballyroan, Thursday 14 April, at 7pm with Paul Kiernan FINISHED
- Dungarvan, Co Waterford County Library on Thursday 21 April with Andrew Malcolm FINISHED
- Inishboffin Island, Co Galway 30 April at 3pm FINISHED
- Ballinasloe, Co Galway on Tuesday 10 May on 7pm with Joanne O'Brien FINISHED
- Bray, Co Wicklow on Thursday 12th May - with Paul Kiernan FINISHED
- Newcastle Library in Co Down, Northern Ireland on Saturday 14th May at 11am with Cathy Hinds and David FINISHED
- Aras Inis Gluaire, Belmullet, Co Mayo on 23 June at 6pm with everybody .......
You are welcome to share or use information and articles from this website but please reference the source and acknowledge the IWDG.